Sunshine and Roaring Pandas

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My first field trip with the kiddies

Every month we are supposed to take the kindergarten classes on a field trip. This month we went to a big park 10 minutes away from the school. The park has fun, child-friendly water fountains and an inflatable pool set up in the middle of the fountain area. The weather was gorgeous! I've been feeling sick so I wasn't able to play with the kiddies because I didn't want to get wet. I was super disappointed, you all know how much I love water.

The head foreign teacher, Chris, and I with my homeroom class. I love these kids already. <3

This is Estel, she's a sassy one and cute. Look at her styling those shades! She's definitely one of my favorites.

I wanted to play with them so bad!

Almost everyone brought a watergun, including the teachers. 

Another one of my favorites, Lucia. I had to tickle her to make her smile. She was sporting the wet, sad puppy face because she left her extra set of clothes at school...and I wasn't having it. Smile darling!!

My homeroom class again. Their Korean homeroom teacher got them to lay down and pose. I'm impressed at how skilled Koreans are at making cute photos lol.